10:57 AM

Life is beautiful

posted under by Afzalina | Edit This



I live to see the smile I bring to a troubled weary heart
I love the moment when I wake up in the morning for a brand new start
I thank God each new day, for making it so colorful
I have come to realize, with all the pain, Life is beautiful

I see the children on the streets, with barely enough to eat
I refused the food my mom made last night, calling it an “oily treat”
I have learnt my lesson today; I will repair and do the needful
I will mend my ways and learn to laugh, cause Life is beautiful

I will live to dance in the rain again and feel the rain drops fall
I will ring up my friends long forgotten; tell them I miss them all
I will be a better person each new day to gather blessings handful
Cause I have come to realize, with all the pain, Life is beautiful

I have met many in my life who haven’t a family
I thank God for such loving people around to make life so worthy
I will live my life, just for them yet again and thank the Masterful
I will see the brighter side of life cause Life is beautiful

0 comments

Make A Comment
top