1:58 PM

Room service - part2

posted under by Afzalina | Edit This



After the shower, Tedd got dressed and headed for the phone by the bed. Lying on the sprawling and lavish bed, he dialed 02. A voice greeted him on the other side and Tedd mentioned “Room service for some breakfast” just as informed thoughtfully by the guy.
“Please hold on while we connect you to Room service” he was told.

“Yelo…Room seeebiz heyar” replied a voice.
“Can you please send some loaves of bread, butter, 2 eggs boiled, banana and masala tea to my room, please. My suite number is 20. Thank you.” He was about to hang up when the voice came “Waaat saa?”
“Oh I am so sorry. Was I too fast?” Tedd apologized.
“I will repeat that for you.”
“Bread”
“Red?” the voice repeated.
“Bread!” Tedd said aloud and clear.
Voice: “Oh breaa? Rye! “
Tedd: “Bread! Its bread! Please do not remove the “e” and “d” from the word, it sounds inappropriate”
Voice: “Yes, breaaa Yes…rye….aaand?”
Tedd: “And… “he thought for a moment and while he was still thinking what to order, the line went dead.

The person taking the order suddenly kept the receiver down and all Tedd could hear was a click!
Wondering what happened, Tedd called up again, and to his luck, the same guy picked up.
Room service (R.S): Yelo. Room seeebiz heyar
Tedd: Hi, I was placing my order from room 20. You cut the call while I didn’t finish ordering. Can you take the order, please?
R.S: New order?
Tedd: No, no previous one.
R.S: Rye, you waaan baat erh?
Tedd: Sorry?
R.S: No praaaplem. I jusss ask.
Tedd: Yes, what did you ask?
R.S: you waaan baat erh?
Tedd: Oh butter?!
R.S: No you waaan baat erh?
Tedd: Yes please. And 2 boiled eggs.
R.S: Waaz saaaa?

To Tedd that sounded like “Waaz up”.

Tedd: Yeah I am fine. I want 2 boiled eggs.
R.S: Yeuu waaaaan to boil aassss?
Tedd: Egg boil! Jesus!
Tedd wiped the perspiration from his forehead as he felt his appetite diminish.

0 comments

Make A Comment
top