4:25 PM
Fat Dog's diary
Day 12, some year
I have tried everything to exorcise my calories which have become a matter of grave concern for my owner. She tells me that my doctor has advised me only dry cereals and milk, till I get flat abs and have asked me to continue checking my weight at periodic intervals, without fail.
I have been kept on a strict exercise regime of rolling over the floor thrice a day, dragging my belly over the big lawn and running around to fetch the ball from their 3 year old niece, who is completely insane!
Where is the love gone??? I am just a healthy dog and they are bent on making me starve? I have discussed the matter over with my other friends of the colony and they completely sympathize with my situation! I can't even howl my grief.
Maybe they love me to the point of an overflow!
Now what I am worried about is…I tried checking my weight today in the new weighing machine that my owner has specially designed for me. Such a thoughtful lady!
For some freaky reasons, the machine kept showing me 36 units, when just last week it was 29! It was fine when she brought it in the morning today.
I fear that the machine might have lost its calibration!

Comment Form under post in blogger/blogspot